Default FS: 1999 Volvo XC

For sale: 1999 Volvo XC, white exterior, tan interior, auto, 150,000 miles, all options. Located in Ohio. NEW PRICE: OK.. $1,750 USD. But that's it! If you're anything of a Volvo mechanic, have the money and miss out... oh well!

Body is excellent with no dents or rust. Has new Yokohama tires. Runs, shifts perfectly and gets decent gas mileage. The interior is good. Battery is brand new.

Considering the price I am asking, there are some issues. Just about all the warning lights are lit up! BUT, that has been the case for a long time and I think it's a problem with the warning light system. For instance, there is a tranny problem indicated by the warning light, yet it always shifts absolutely perfectly, the fluid is clean with no smell.

First order of business is fitting a new alternator, it is bad. Then, there is a leak somewhere in the A/C system.

If you drive this car, you will think it drives as new. If you are handy with Volvos, you can fix it up and keep it for years to come, or, sell it for a very nice profit.

I do not have the time or "know how" to deal with this car. We have other vehicles, to drive, and two weddings coming up! My 940 keeps me busy enough. I am looking to get $1,750. Check out the prices on the Internet to compare. If you want pictures, I will email them to you. I have none handy right now.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by Smadd; 05-19-2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: No responses at all