Default See this? Official Elevate/Autotech Performance Software GROUP BUY

Have you guys seen this from Swedespeed - Looks like it might be interesting. Sorry If I posted in the wrong spot.

Here is the link. http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=134157

Official Elevate/Autotech Performance Software GROUP BUY
    For those of you who have wanted a qaulity tune at an AFFORDABLE price, here is your chance to make it happen! As you may have already known, Elevate has partnered with Autotech (top of the line Volvo tuners in Sweden) to put out a performance software available stateside. The purpose of this thread is not to bring up previous discussions about Evolve's old tunes (Powerchips) or to discuss any positive or lack thereof experiences with any of their products. The fact of the matter is that they are now partnered with Autotech and are reaching out to the Volvo community in the area we all like.....Our wallets!

Below is the criteria regarding the GB:

1. Open to all Volvo models 2001 and newer (excluding XC60, S80 current model and V70/XC70 current model).

2. Price: 1-4 units: $895.00, 5-10 units: $810.00, 11-25 units: $740.00, 26 and more units: $630.00. If you have a second or third Volvo (owned by the original purchaser only), the tune alone for the additional vehicle(s) would be $450.00 each, regardless of how many participate in the group buy.

3. The group buy is OPEN NOW, and will close April 4. Members can start fulfilling orders immediately at the $895.00 price. As the unit quantities increase, Elevate will issue a refund to customers, depending on how many sales from the group buy we end up with at the end. Example: Buyer #1 pays $895.00, but if twenty six or more end up buying, he/she gets a refund on April 5 credited back to his/her credit card for $265.00. Buyer #11 would only be charged $740.00 as his/her order is processed, but may get another $110.00 refund if the number of buyers goes over twenty six.

4. When an order is placed (ONLINE ONLY), please put "Swedespeed PSGP" in the order notes. I will be talking to Don frequently and posting the numbers regularily.

If you have any questions please post them and I will bring them to Don's/Elevate's attention. You guys wanted the opportunity, SPREAD THE WORD & LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN :beer:

Link to information about the software;
    http://www.elevatecars.com/c30/engin...mance-software
    2001 Volvo XC - 82K Silver/Black trim with Rear Spoiler (for speed) ;-) Current Setup: Elevate/AutoTech ECU Tune, Mobil 1 Synthetic, NGK Iridium Plugs, IPD HD TCV, QBM Front Strut Brace, K&N Filter, Eibach Sport Springs, XC90 17 Neptune Wheels, Hankook Ventus HRII 235/17 Tires, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, Resonator Delete, R Coil Packs, Lamco (ala Subaru) Boost Gauge

imho even 630$ is too much for extra 39HP for regular XC.

GB means group buy, not Great Britain, right? Can be misunderstood in an english forum

Quote Originally Posted by morregerbert View Post
    imho even 630$ is too much for extra 39HP for regular XC.
    Truthfully its the best bang for your buck modding wise on your car

Only thing that sucks about this you have to go through elevate and cant go direct ... ? maybe they will turn around in there Customer Service Department
    2012 Ford Fusion 2004 V70XC 01 V70XC -M66 1998 C70 T5-M66

After installing the Ipd HD-TCV - I thought that was the best bang for buck

Default Tune Installed!

The results are in and they are fantastic! I could not be happier. What a kick in the pants! My lowly XC was normally hitting around .5 bar regulary - Last night I was was hitting slightly above 1 bar easily. Torque is awesome and the passing ability is phenominal. Whoa what a lot of fun to drive! Good thing I am installing new braked this weekend.
    2001 Volvo XC - 82K Silver/Black trim with Rear Spoiler (for speed) ;-) Current Setup: Elevate/AutoTech ECU Tune, Mobil 1 Synthetic, NGK Iridium Plugs, IPD HD TCV, QBM Front Strut Brace, K&N Filter, Eibach Sport Springs, XC90 17 Neptune Wheels, Hankook Ventus HRII 235/17 Tires, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, Resonator Delete, R Coil Packs, Lamco (ala Subaru) Boost Gauge

Agreed its fantastic tune , to bad you have to go through elevate to buy it .....
    2012 Ford Fusion 2004 V70XC 01 V70XC -M66 1998 C70 T5-M66

Default Comparison to IPD known?

Sounds like a similar price (ignoring GB)---how do the two compare?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled Man View Post
    Agreed its fantastic tune , to bad you have to go through elevate to buy it .....
    The thread on SS has been hijacked with some dude bagging Elevate and the quality of this tune. Its pop corn consuming material but disappointing to see. Reminds me of my admin days moderating Honda Civic forums.

But Justin, you raise an interesting point. Whats wrong with Evolve/Elevate ?