I bought $800 worth of parts from FCP. Expecting them tomorrow.

Last week replaced both rear wheel bearings, then ordered a front wheel drive hub removal tool! Should make the next set easier. This week had to replace the ETM orginal white label at 237K miles!

O&F at 6500 miles, tentatively working my way to 10K intervals...grew up on 3K swaps with 1960s/70s Detroit bombs, so I get twitchy above 5K, even with Mobil 1. Spill n fill AFT every 3rd OC, cause trans ain't broke and Gibbons method seems intrusive at the 185K mark. Third rear fog bulb, which always burns out only on the fog element and not the parking light. Aquapel the glass on a warm day; getting a full 12 months out of this stuff with 10x the quality of RainX. Cabin air filter and fuel filter coming from FCP, to do this week. Oh, and snugged up e-brake from the nut in the cabin, easy. Spring will see 30K-old-front pads and rotors and 50K rears swapped out, full brake fluid flush, maybe struts too (rides rough now). Mechanic needs to tend to 'minor evap leak' throwing CEL before Jersey inspection, as I can't access the charcoal can on this model and that might not even be the leaking spot. Checked cushions for loose change.

Replaced passenger front fender, replaced the PCV, added an apex/rage extended roof rack, added volvo sunshades rear windows, replaced side mirror and a oil change

Replaced the engine mounts - fixed a couple of noises and clunks. Mostly easy - lifting the engine to get the front mount out and the new one seemed to take the most time, the amount of lift needed was the issue for me.

The rear one hasn't been replaced - thats another time.

Car does seem to run and accelerate more smoothly now, and the bonus is the two mystery noises have disappeared.

The car is now at 180,000 miles and looks to be in good shape for some more.

Finally got DMV stuffed worked out with my new one. Silver 04 with 68k miles on it, it's mint. Buying some misc parts for it tomorrow from a guy on C List: 3 coils, headlight cover, and a iphone hook up thing for the back of the factory radio. All for $20. Hope to clay bar, wax, and paint the blue trim to black in the next month or so. Kind of hard when you're in college though lol.

On the 02 I installed a MP3, SD card, USB, unit to the CD changer outlet on the Radio, sounds great. Changed the PCV bango bolt to the newest check valve version, bit of a PIA. Then I removed and repaired the front muffler, needed a bad section cut out and welded in a new piece of pipe. Need to recalibrate the DF window, goes back down constantly, next on the list, then there's the broken front spring, a week ago, and it's sway bar link, these XC's sure are needy cars, always want attention just like............ Just did the DF window, works perfect!
    Last edited by AKAMick; 09-25-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Well, not my XC but my 07 2.5T
    I always had a little crease in the middle of my front bumper. While it being white, no one but me really noticed but me, but ever since I spotted in my rear bumper it's been bugging me and now the wagon is 100% perfect except for that.

I don't like painting front bumpers because they chip more easily so instead actually I DRILLED TWO HOLES!! (the horror) for a factory front license plate and attached a bright red OSD plate instead. This covered the flaw perfectly.

It actually looks pretty good, the color helps. I'll take a picture later, I had it detailed yesterday
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Finally got the deteriorated rubber replaced in my cupholder!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170913_215145211.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	8360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170913_215254088.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	8361Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170913_215224216.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	8362

2005 XC70 - 50/35 Tint, Yakima Rack

I replaced the broken driver side front bumper bracket, but there still 1/4 inch gap under head light, got the right side rear view mirror replace too, now it have turn signal on both side mirrors, but the cover need to be repaint I'll install it tomorrow when the paint is dry. I am waiting for DVD cleaner dish to see if the navigation is work?