Default Pics of the new lowered XC

Enjoy!
    2001 Volvo XC - 82K Silver/Black trim with Rear Spoiler (for speed) ;-) Current Setup: Elevate/AutoTech ECU Tune, Mobil 1 Synthetic, NGK Iridium Plugs, IPD HD TCV, QBM Front Strut Brace, K&N Filter, Eibach Sport Springs, XC90 17 Neptune Wheels, Hankook Ventus HRII 235/17 Tires, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, Resonator Delete, R Coil Packs, Lamco (ala Subaru) Boost Gauge

Looks good
    You need some 10mm spacers in those rear wheels

agreed same here camber in the rear is a bitch .

I have a set of 15mm I am putting on in the next day here
    2012 Ford Fusion 2004 V70XC 01 V70XC -M66 1998 C70 T5-M66

Looks good. How is the ride?

Default Thanks for the props!

The ride has not suffered too much at all. Rides more like a standard v70 wagon rather than an XC. I have gone over several unruly downtown streets with no problem and have hit a couple of speend bumps. You really have to hit a speed bump hard but you will then feel the bump stop come into play.

Spacers on the rear? Have not thought of that! I'll check into them. The rear camber is off slightly and I am trying to figure out if I can live with it. No one seems to notice other than myself.
    2001 Volvo XC - 82K Silver/Black trim with Rear Spoiler (for speed) ;-) Current Setup: Elevate/AutoTech ECU Tune, Mobil 1 Synthetic, NGK Iridium Plugs, IPD HD TCV, QBM Front Strut Brace, K&N Filter, Eibach Sport Springs, XC90 17 Neptune Wheels, Hankook Ventus HRII 235/17 Tires, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, Resonator Delete, R Coil Packs, Lamco (ala Subaru) Boost Gauge

Hot looking ride. Wheel spacers would definately give it a more aggressive look. Is it a manual or automatic trans?

J/