View Poll Results: Why did you join xc70.com -

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I joined after I got my XC

55 100.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quote Originally Posted by AWD*V70XC View Post
    I thought it was a cardigan, now I will have to get a hat as well. I think the Aussies had it right with their last TV campaign - Bloody Volvo Driver. That was a cracker

Anyway this is about why we joined not what we do now I sort of joined to be able to do things with my Volvo(s) such as DIY servicing and things like that, Nah... looks to complicated for me to do, I'll leave that to the experts and just report back the good, the bad and the outright cheeky ones
    So what have you got against cardigans then Cameron?

Round here it's generally the hat but I did hear mention of cardigans on the Jeremy Vine show today, or was it yesterday, or was it last week...

John R
    '07 XC70 D5 6Spd
    was
    '03 XC90 T6 (13mpg )

I joined after. However I found the site during purchase. My wife and I were test driving our XC and I saw another XC with the volvoXC.com sticker on his back window. At a light I asked him how he liked the car. He said he loved it! Must have been fate. As most of you I did enough research to write a thesis. I got alot of info from this site and bought my window sticker even before I joined.
    Volvodad3

2001 V70 XC (my daily)
    117k and counting!
    Ash Gold/Sand
    Loaded! minus Nav, 3rd seat and Premium stereo.
    Scorpion's
    Cross Bars
    Tint (not an official 'mod')

99.5 VW Jetta TDi (Hers)
    2002 GMC Savanna 3500 (Work)
    93 Cadillac Eldorado (gone, but still in the family)

I joined to meet boring old fart volvo drivers in cardigans (got the hat? even better).

I joined before I got my '00 XC AWD and I'm glad I did. I purchased the Extended warranty beause of the posts I read on the infamous ETM and ABS module. Now, one year later, both the ETM and ABS have been replaced and both were covered by the warranty, so I paid nothing. The warranty is a good investment/insurance. THANKS xc70.com forum!

I joined after I got my XC to find others experiancing the same old problems -transmission, control arm bushings, rear wiper wash, rear exhaust hanger, headlight bulb connectors. I couldnt ask for more!
    Next big purchase will be VIDA for about 1000 euro on Ebay cause I'm Volvo for Life!

Tom

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567