Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LA Volvo Meet

Default Imported post

See you Sunday!
    Just wanted to post today to bring this Meet near the top of the board again!

Default Imported post

Thanks guys,

See you tomorrow
    1998 S70 GLT

Default Imported post

Thanks for coming out Jon and Ashley, you two really helped out a lot. It was a fun meet.

There are some pics posted already by Don Hodgdon on Swedespeed.com, here's the link.

LA Volvo Meet Pics

I hope to see both of you at a meet again.

-Michael

1998 S70 GLT

Default Imported post

Some of my pics

Pics
    1998 S70 GLT

Wink Imported post

Nice photos but a lack of XC's I notice or where they posted somewhere else?

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AWD*V70XC @ Jan. 19 2004,16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice photos but a lack of XC&#39;s I notice or where they posted somewhere else? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    No, you&#39;re correct, only one XC at the meet. &nbsp;But luckily it was Jon and Ashley&#39;s, they really are great help at these meets. &nbsp;I know that without them things would not run nearly as smooth as they did. &nbsp;Thanks again guys.

Hopefully next time there will be a bigger showing of XC&#39;s, I tried to post this well in advance.
    1998 S70 GLT

Default Imported post

Nufan,
    We just came along for the ride&#33; You really did all the work, so all we did was play&#33; I was really sorry to be the only XC in our group(I did place a flyer on a 90 over at Starbucks but I guess that does not count). So unless the other So. Cal. XC&#39;rs get a little more motivated(Llyds XCepted), I will be the only one out there getting all the camera time&#33;
    Jon &amp; Ashley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12