Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default I appreciate your time.

Thanks for the help JRL, db130, BEJinFBK & thebracko. db130, the picture on page 4 of the second link shows the access ports I was hopeing would let me inspect for a loose wire or broken connection. It doesn't look like they have ever been removed. I won't go too far as my skill level is limited. I was hopeing the seat removal would be as simple as JRL indicated so I could look for something obvious.
    As BEJinFBK correctly points out, I think the guys who worked on it should fix it but they say they didn't do it and there is no way to prove they did... it has been some time since the water incident.
    Now I'm worried as thebracko says the sending unit is not under those access ports? Someone who has seen this part of the car taken apart please check the picture of the access ports in the second of db130's posts and tell me if its worth my time to take apart for an inspection.
    Again, thanks a million everybody.

ps BEJinFBK, rainy Southeast
    00 V70XC AWD moondust 199K
    08 F250 4X4 gold suprcab 70K
    VCOA

Quote Originally Posted by methos View Post

ps BEJinFBK, rainy Southeast
    WooHoo! The fishy part!
    (The water in the gas is starting to make a little more sense. )
    Stay Dry !

'98 " Last of the Good Ones!" V70 R
    Upsolute ECU - E-Codes/SilverStars - ArcticGrade Oil Lines - HD SkidPlate - Spoiler - XC Grill -

Default Pictures

Does anybody have pictures of what is under those access panels?
    00 V70XC AWD moondust 199K
    08 F250 4X4 gold suprcab 70K
    VCOA

Quote Originally Posted by methos View Post
    Does anybody have pictures of what is under those access panels?
    Those are bascially to give access to replace the the fuel filter on an XC - the larger panel is where you access the retaining strap bolt, and the smaller cover gives you access to the fuel inlet to the filter.

You have to drop the tank/suspension somewhat to access the pump & balancing sensor on the right side..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12