Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

Hey Gundo,
    Could you please elaborate on this 12/12 program.  Do you own the vehicle or is it a lease?  If you own what are the specifics of this program?
    Just curious.
    Thanks in advance,
    Jorge
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    HST-RIP

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Default Imported post

Hey Guys,

Here's what my warranty information booklet says about the adjustments coverage period:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Adjustments which are refinements to the orginal factory fittings and alignments, and which are required as part of the break-in period, will be made during the Adjustments Coverage Period. Exceptions are items covered under normal maintenance services, including Pre-Delivery or items excluded in the new Car section. The duration of the adjustment coverage is 12 months or 12,000 miles/20,000 km, which ever occurs first.

The term &quot;Adjustments&quot; as used in this warranty refers to minor repairs not usually associated with the replacement of parts or normal maintenance service items. Parts which are covered for replacement because of wear during the Adjustments Period only are: wiper blades, brake rotors, shock absorbers and clutch lining. These items may also be covered under the Basic Warranty Period if manufacturing defects cause the failure. Examples of labor only repairs which are covered during the Adjustments Period are wheel balancing, window regulator adjustment and hood adjustment.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Default Imported post

Thanks Art - you took the words right out of my .... manual&#33;

And Far Side, I live in Newtown and use Westport Volvo. &nbsp;Great town&#33;

Default Imported post

Thanks for the forehead slap guys&#33;
    I&#39;m investigating how my dealer is handling allignments WRT this 12/12 Coverage Period. I&#39;ll post the results. In the meantime I &#39;ve got some more reading to do.
    Thanks again,
    Cheers,
    Jorge
    HST-RIP

Default Imported post

Yeah,
    They consider it covered although I&#39;m a little perplexed as to why they &quot;offered&quot; the allignment for an additional service fee at the 7500 service
    ....backpaddle backpaddle backpaddle...
    Caveat emptor.
    Thanks again for all the info.
    Cheers,
    Jorge
    HST-RIP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12