Default HVAC vents malfunctioning after evaporator replacement

Just replaced the evaporator in my 99 V70XC. This model has ECC (Electronic Climate Control). Changing the dial to port the air to the defroster, dash vents, or floor now has no effect. I believe the recirc flap is inoperative as well. (On that point, the arm from the recirc motor to the flap was off when I disassembled everything, I reinstalled it where I thought it should go.)

Is there a procedure for resetting the flaps (like some Chrysler cars have)? Checking the electricals, all inop devices are controlled by the A (big) connector at the back of the climate control unit. Or did the climate control unit fail for whatever reason?

Fan works fine in manual or auto mode. Temp modulation works OK too (nice cold air for a change woohoo!)

Can't code scan and even if I could, it'd be generic, not Volvo specific.

Thx in advance,

Ron
    Ron

Default Fixed!

Problem was that I had two connectors swapped.

For the record, they are the two on the LH side of the heater box, 6/95 and 6/69.

So, lesson learned...the cable lengths allow this and the connectors are the same. Easy mistake to make so be careful when reassembling after an evaporator swap.

Ron

PS thanks to Tech for the help via PM.
    Ron