PDA

View Full Version : Neglegent member!

Hiro's XC
06-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Ok.....so I don't own my XC any longer....actually for some time. That said I have had a BUNCH of people PM me about the instruction pics of the factory hitch install I did in 02'. Some many months ago....my bad. I'm willing to send a CD of the images and instructions, not written by me but factory instructions and me photographing every step for a nominal price. Extra, if any will be donated back to the site. Or I can possibly email them in seperate emails if you have a high speed account. No guarentees on time frame so it might take a week or so.

Thanks for reading.

pico de luuks
06-21-2007, 01:08 PM
You probably posted this some time back, but what's the replacement ride?

Another volvo?

I'll be trading my 02 XC soon for a last of the model line V70, which means I'll probably keep lurking around to benefit from the wealth of relevant information out here ;)

Hiro's XC
06-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Actually, no. While I liked the casr a lot and still do compared to the new ride I have a 96 vw passat TDI variant or B4V. (station wagon in the u.s.) Since I repair TDI's for a living it makes sence and the fact that it gets 45+ MPG and has a 28 gallon fuel tank that only sweetens the deal. Plus I make my own bio-diesel so the cost per gallon is under $.75 and I can run that 8 months out of the year. No car payment is nice though.....