PDA

View Full Version : What should I be charged???

mitchgat
05-21-2007, 07:33 AM
I recently bought an 03 xc, and on my way out of the dealer noticed the car pulling to the right. I immediately called the salesperson and told him, and he had me make an appointment with the service department.

Turns out both control arm bushings were bad, it needed alignment, and some bar in the back end was bent as well. This is all being covered by the dealer, but I'm wondering what I might have been charged for such work had it not been caught and I had come back three weeks later......any idea?

philosophicaldreamer
05-21-2007, 10:17 AM
I recently bought an 03 xc, and on my way out of the dealer noticed the car pulling to the right. I immediately called the salesperson and told him, and he had me make an appointment with the service department.

Turns out both control arm bushings were bad, it needed alignment, and some bar in the back end was bent as well. This is all being covered by the dealer, but I'm wondering what I might have been charged for such work had it not been caught and I had come back three weeks later......any idea?

I would guesstimate that at a stealership you would pay somewhere between $500-700.

Ta-ta, j.