PDA

View Full Version : New C30

tgwillard
05-04-2007, 07:38 AM
There was an open house at the local dealer and on display was the new C30. It is a two door hatch back with the same 2.5T engine that is shared by many other Volvos. According to the dealer (Santo Lincoln Mercury Volvo) only 2,000 will be shipped to the states for the initial offering so I suspect they will be in short supply until next year.

xc4life
05-27-2007, 11:08 PM
hmmm..
cant wait till they start showing up in the states

dcawd
09-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Drove one in late August. Just a bit heavy to feel really zippy, but handles real well and is fun to drive. The fit and finish of the interior was better than had appeared in pictures (eg cloth seats). Inside front looked/felt essentially similar to V50/S40. The rear (seats 2) is a bit snug leg room wise (when front seat is all the way back), but v comfortable otherwise. Cargo space is limited given sharp rake of rear hatch glass. Definitely a v. nice niche car.

Coutainville
09-26-2007, 01:18 AM
Hi,

The C30 does not fare too well in European car magazines, it is
stated as been just OK nothing wrong with it , but no excitement either.
May be a bit expensive compared to rivals.

Cheers

fcfanatic
05-23-2009, 05:38 PM
I have to say I think the car is heavily priced compared to its competition.

Having read many Volvo reviews (http://www.thecarconnection.com/make/volvo) on it I belive the car offer nothing more than say a dodge caliber asside from reputation.

I have had the pleasure of driving a c30 my self ( not the 2.3l) aqnd really loved it. Firm ride with great interior and style