PDA

View Full Version : HID kits

Tyrant11429
02-22-2007, 09:16 PM
I just got a HID kit for my car on ebay for $119, it comes from china lol, but the quailty is pretty good, have diff selection of temp. Here is the link. For the price, can't go wrong, 14 month warrenty, just thought I'd share this info with you guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=190077666648

river1
02-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Which colour did you get?

How hard were they to install and where did you put the power conditioning boxes?

How are they working so far?

Looking forward to hearing!

cheers,

Peter.

JRL
02-23-2007, 03:14 PM
I just got a HID kit for my car on ebay... For the price, can't go wrong,

I think at THAT cheap a price much could go wrong.
You get what you pay for!

Tyrant11429
02-23-2007, 08:52 PM
I installed them on my nissan not the volvo. The ballast quality is pretty good, wires and everything is tough, even inspected the bulbs themselves. If you didn't know the price, you wouldn't think they were cheap at all, you look at them like any other HID kit. They look good though, and if I were to have a problem I have a 14 month warrenty.

I know someone who got them before I did, and he didn't like the temp color 6k and wanted something brighter 10k, he emailed the guy saying 1 of the lights went out, the guy sent him a new set of bulbs, all he had to do was pay the shipping, he didn't have to return the old bulbs, and there was nothing wrong with them at all, HE LIED to the guy thru the email. So now he got a 2 set of bulbs.

If he's selling lots of these kits, as I bet he is wholesale, he's making a lot of money. A lot of ppl I know bought them, and having no problems. The h4 duals he sells are nice too. Coming from china, from a huge warehouse. Least I know the warrenty isn't BS