PDA

View Full Version : Front brake pads

brickauto
01-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Are there different sizes for the front brake pads? I was looking at the Akebono catalog and they have a Euro pad and another Heavy Duty Euro pad for the front brakes, 2 different part nos.

chizel08
02-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Are there different sizes for the front brake pads? I was looking at the Akebono catalog and they have a Euro pad and another Heavy Duty Euro pad for the front brakes, 2 different part nos.

if you want to maintain the health of your braking system, there’s only one thing to do: ensure that you’ve got the best parts for the job at work from top to bottom..dont worry about the price as long as you’ve got a great-quality components at work in your vehicle, guaranteed..try to find a better store that gives you lower cost that has the entire selection of ebc pads (http://www.activebrakesdirect.com/ebcpads.html) and parts to choose from.

jb_selig
02-12-2007, 06:46 AM
I need to replace the front pads on our '04 XC90. I am considering either EBC Green or PBR Deluxe. I want a pad that stops same or better than OEM, but is cleaner. Our front alloys get black real quick with the oem pads. Our dealer offers only oem replacement pads.

Thanks,

JB

m1964
02-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I need to replace the front pads on our '04 XC90. I am considering either EBC Green or PBR Deluxe. I want a pad that stops same or better than OEM, but is cleaner. Our front alloys get black real quick with the oem pads. Our dealer offers only oem replacement pads.

Thanks,

JB

I used Akebono, NO dust at all. But: you need to press brake pedal harder...