PDA

View Full Version : How do you turn on headlight wiper???

Norcal_04XC70
12-14-2006, 10:37 PM
I couldn't find the instruction in the manual anywhere. I've asked the dealer and they said that when you turn on the windshield wiper on with wash then the headlight wiper will turn on. I did that but it doesn't seem to work. I would appreciate it if anybody can tell me how to turn it on.

Jay

Art
12-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Jay,

Try checking the fuse in the passenger compartment. I believe that it's fuse #12.

JRL
12-15-2006, 05:55 AM
I couldn't find the instruction in the manual anywhere. I've asked the dealer and they said that when you turn on the windshield wiper on with wash then the headlight wiper will turn on. I did that but it doesn't seem to work. I would appreciate it if anybody can tell me how to turn it on.

Jay
Winshield wipers pull WITH the headlights on.
If they don't work after that someone disconnected them. The motors have a mind of their own and sometimes "rest" the arms at 12:00 so people just disconnect them, the motors are very expensive

MoeB
12-15-2006, 07:54 AM
Winshield wipers pull WITH the headlights on.

Mine wipe with all lights off. I can also activate only the headlight wipers (w/o winshield wipers) by quickly pulling and releasing the wiper stem.

tgwillard
12-15-2006, 06:53 PM
My dealer told me that if the washer fluid level reaches a certain low point, only the washers on the windshield will work in order to conserve washer fluid.