PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Audi Q7 v. XC90 Olympics Video

20yearswithvolvos
07-12-2006, 07:49 PM
This is a rather humorous video of Top Gear "testing" the new Audi Q7 -- which reminds me of something that should have a mast and a sail -- with the XC90. No offense to those of you who own something with a mast and a sail, you know the rest of us are either: (a) completely jealous, or (b) still saving our money. Caution: shooting with a gun is involved [pico] in the video, but no one except perhaps Jeremy and a tree are hurt as a result. For those of you in the UK, please ask the-powers-that-be to reinstate this program back in the U.S.

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw4Rgt-AKeM&search=Top%20Gear%20Q7%20)

AWD*V70XC
07-13-2006, 12:15 AM
This is a rather humorous video of Top Gear "testing" the new Audi Q7 --
This was still as funny as the two previous occasions I saw it on the TV. The show is one of the best motoring programs around these days - although I don't agree with all their tests/results. BTW for those who didn't listen properly or don't know - Mrs Jeremy has a XC90 while Mr Jeremy has a Ford GT that is full of problems. I wonder if he will be getting a XC90 Sport now :eek:

For those of you in the UK, please ask the-powers-that-be to reinstate this program back in the U.S. "REINSTATE" :mad: don't you guys have satellite TV over there :confused: you know dish on the side of the house, control box on the TV and sycn'ed into the Astra satellite to pickup BBC-ITV-SKY etc, come on don't tell me you didn't know you could pick it up, free. [nonono] .