PDA

View Full Version : Installing Volvo Ipod Adapter

TCS221
04-23-2006, 01:00 PM
I was installing the Volvo Ipod adapter in my 04 XC70 and I must share that Volvo's instructions for this installation were very poor.

The question I still have is where am I suppose to mount the Ipod adapter in the rear of the car? The instructions show the trunk of an S60, unfortunately the back of the XC doesn't provide the same mount location.

If anyone has done this installation, can you please share where your mounted the adapter (it's currently sitting in the grocery tray under the floor).

Thanks.

marco
04-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Do a search on the topic and you'll find a bunch of threads. I had the adapter installed in my MY2005 XC70 and it is great. The directions I have show the adapter being installed behind the rear left panel in front of the tail lights.

Marco

I was installing the Volvo Ipod adapter in my 04 XC70 and I must share that Volvo's instructions for this installation were very poor.

The question I still have is where am I suppose to mount the Ipod adapter in the rear of the car? The instructions show the trunk of an S60, unfortunately the back of the XC doesn't provide the same mount location.

If anyone has done this installation, can you please share where your mounted the adapter (it's currently sitting in the grocery tray under the floor).

Thanks.