PDA

View Full Version : My 00 V70xc pics

Tyrant11429
04-19-2006, 11:13 PM
This is some pics my friend took of my Cross Country.

Oh I just bought a power inverter to hook up to my aerobed for my car, my friends were sleeping in the back and we went to mcdonalds drivethru and they were just laughing a bed in the back and so many ppl back there lol

Beiner
04-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Good looking XC!

Nice to know that I'm not the only person who would do something goofy like that. Do more of that now while you can. I now an married and have a son and have happily accepted the fact that it's harder to do stuff like that but I still miss doing it. Having 3 wagons make me feel almost old [pico] !

NIGHTCAP
04-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Nice going Tyrant. I like it. My 1998 XC is the same color. I love the dual exhaust. Where did you get it? Was it difficult to install? What size wheels do you have on? It would look hot with the "Jewel" headlights. [thumbup] [thumbup]

Tyrant11429
04-21-2006, 01:30 PM
First of all thanks, second its not really dual exhaust. You guys know how the xc pipes run right ? What I did is remove the plastic cap on the left side, took it to a muffler guy I know and he cut of that resistor pipe, and put in a muffler, and cut off the right side , I wanted to have it run on oth sides as it should but could do that, so I just put on 2 tips and leveled both up and fool people to think its dual but its not, and ppl would know that after seeing my drive on cold mornings. I do feel the difference anyway runs better on left than right, but is a lot louder can feel the vibration in my house(have remote starter) I do however want to buy the dual exhaust from sport tuning or if I could find one on ebay for 98-00 v70awd. I also want to get a ecu upgrade from sport tuning with some denso iridum plugs, might want to change filter or put a cone one. Am getting a pioneer navi/dvd its so cool, ppl are able to watch local tv channels on that thing. Yeah the jewel lights would make my hid hott, but I'll wait when I get the money and a good chance, those c70 jewel lights are expensive not to mention i live in queens nyc where ppl drive like animals, and do amazing hit and runs. Plus I have to buy a new key again for my XC lost my house keys my volvo key, my room key, my tool box keys, I lost them at the auto show here in ny yesterday :-( Another $190 for 1 key

Oh PS the tires are 15 inch have pirelli P6 that ride like shi!