PDA

View Full Version : Multiple module replacement post

ncst8wuf
02-25-2006, 12:23 PM
My 00 XC frustrates me more and more everyday. I've owned 3 Volvos, with an 850 being the cream of the crop in terms of reliability. I sold it with 260,000 having replaced nothing...I'd like to restate...nothing - It had the original clutch.

Now, let's see who has replaced multiple modules, including 02, Mass Air etc.

My count at ~70,000 miles.
ETM
Mass Air Sensor
ABS unit triggers when the temp is warm. I need to send it out.
Driver side window controls
Rear interior hatch panel

Will I ever be able to sell this thing?

cossie1600
02-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Yes you will, the XC is in much higher demand compare to the other V70s (minus the R or the Turbo). Espeically with low mileage, it is very easy. They are all over 10K on ebay unless they have more than 80K miles.

I have a Z too. The car is nice, but Nissan are dick$ too

Tyrant11429
02-25-2006, 09:44 PM
I was thinking of selling mine, but its so unique I wanna keep it lol. These cross countries are very high maintance though, so many little things break in my car. Power seat, rear hatch, door lock, every week engine light comes on, had problems with abs, etm, mass, I've had the car since july lol. As soon as I got the car changed the oil, tranny fluid, all 4 rotors and pads, put 4 new tires, tune up new plugs, fuel filter,I also flushed the rad( didn't change termostat though) Was thinking of changing the timing belt and tens' when I hit 160k I have 143k on it now. Also I hooked it up put hid kits on the low beam and fog light, a rear spoiler, tinted the windows, put a alarm and remote starter on it, and about to put a pioneer dvd player in the car with built in tv tuner.