PDA

View Full Version : Dual exhaust?

stubbs031
12-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi everyone,
I looked under the back of my car (1999 V70 XC AWD) and noticed that its got the set up for the 2nd exhaust (muffler) and all i need is about 8 inches of tubing to complete it.

1. Is there a performance decrease? I think there won't be, but my friend says there will be.

2. Where can I find the same tubing as the existing stock exhaust, or do I need to buy aftermarket?

3. Is all I need to do is remove the plate on the muffler and hook up the second pipe?

Thanks,

Russ

Rabbit
12-16-2005, 06:10 AM
Hi everyone,
I looked under the back of my car (1999 V70 XC AWD) and noticed that its got the set up for the 2nd exhaust (muffler) and all i need is about 8 inches of tubing to complete it.

1. Is there a performance decrease? I think there won't be, but my friend says there will be.

2. Where can I find the same tubing as the existing stock exhaust, or do I need to buy aftermarket?

3. Is all I need to do is remove the plate on the muffler and hook up the second pipe?

Thanks,

Russ

I doubt if your performance will increase or decrease. There is no plate to remove on the muffler.

Read this!

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=6539

stubbs031
12-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks a lot, thats exactly the site and info that i need.