PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Drive Reports Forum

coastal
10-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Hello and welcome to the latest addition to the VolvoXC community, the Drive Reports Forum.

Share photos and stories from you latest road trip, whether it was just a day's outing around town, up to the local ski area for the weekend, or an epic trip across the country!

You can post your photos to the photo galleries here (http://www.volvoxc.com/volvo_photo_gallery/upload.php), then add them into your post using the img tags. For more information on the photo tags, click here (http://www.volvoxc.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode)!

If you have any questions on posting, please check the Help Forum (http://www.volvoxc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10), and if you don't find your answer, post there to ask for help.

Thanks for participating and we're looking forward to reading some great stories here! Many thanks to Art and John@CdnRockies for suggesting to set this up, I think it's going to be great!

SYS
10-30-2005, 07:07 PM
This is a great idea, and I hope to see lots of traveling Volvo photos and stories!!

birddog
10-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Great idea! :) Looking forward to some entertaining posts. This should be a safe place to come when trying to avoid all the rumbling going on elsewhere. Thanks Coastal!!

Art
10-30-2005, 09:01 PM
It’s official then! Hop in yer XC and get out and hit that road you’ve been itchin’ to drive, then post away! :)

Feel free to incorporate your favorite pastime, sport, hobby or, for that matter, any endeavour that inspires you, just as long as it involves using the XC as your primary mode of transport.

...and don’t forget to be creative with your photos!

Thanks again Taylor! :D

XCS
10-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Taylor,
This is a great idea. Much better than passing these off to the OT section.

Thanks!

John@CdnRockies
10-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Appreciate the site and your willingness to accomodate our user community Taylor. I am definitely going to have to take a long drive through the Canadian Rockies this winter so that I can contribute a couple of snow shots!

I never even twigged to the size of the existing Photo Gallery - tons of great pics here to fill my screen saver in the coming weeks. I knew they existed - just never hunted them up until now.

Look forward to reading of our participants' various trips around the world in the coming months. In fact, I may have to try to rent a Volvo when Faye and I head to Australia for vacation this February!

John

barrysharp
10-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Geeeeesh - I wish every webmaster were this quick to act on customer feedback. ;)

Well done Taylor - you're the man for sure.

BTW - how's the little one doing thses days ?

AWD*V70XC
10-31-2005, 02:59 AM
A little santuary to come and play in when the rest of the World seems all to much to bear. I look forward to travelling with camera in the glove box now. It might also make me turn left into that dirt track instead of following the road around to the right. Yippee, "hang on to that grab rail Dear, we're going off roading"