PDA

View Full Version : Interior design

DanishXCViking
04-25-2005, 03:08 AM
Trying to figure out some douts about interior color/upholstry in the Select leather quality. Those of you that have chosen the Beige/Light Sand enterior for your car: How easy is it to ceep neat and clean? Looks like it would get dirty and stained quite fast, or am i mistaken? Leaning some what towards the Oak interior or is it a bit on the dull side? Opinions please!

DXCV

babalu87
04-25-2005, 05:45 AM
I bought my car off a lease and it has the light tan interior.
One cleaning with the Meguires leather conditioner/cleaner and it looks like new.

Buy the color you want and dont worry about the cleaning.

Leather cleans easily and cleaning/conditioning the leather a few times a year is simple enough.

tgrumaj
04-25-2005, 07:48 AM
I have a 99XC with the light Taupe interior and it looks great. Consider using Leatherique Pristine Cleaner and Conditioner. Works great and the interior looks like new. Much easier to clean than cloth. Get what you like and don't worry.

nwxc70
04-25-2005, 11:11 AM
I have the light sand interior, and have noticed a darkening on the driver's side in the areas of the seat that are heated. Anyone else notice this?

arizonamike
04-27-2005, 09:27 PM
I have had my 2004 for about 12 months now and the sand interior looks like new. I used the seat heaters every day during the winter and they have not discolored the seats at all. Love the color. ;)