PDA

View Full Version : Floor mats

claxton1
04-20-2005, 05:48 PM
:confused: The floor mats in my 2005 XC 90 leaves something to be desired. Does anyone know if there is a company out of their, that sales aftermarket floor mats that are better than the factory. Thanks

roberto06
04-21-2005, 01:40 PM
Claxton, the Volvo molded rubber floor mats are a must.

I strongly recommend them.

Roberto.

Botanique
05-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Absolutely agree with Roberto - the molded rubber floor mats are perfect and definitely a must. My driveway is covered in this sort of gravel/dirt/cement mixture which is really messy when it rains - which is does six out of seven days in Brussels (it seems anyway). These mats are tough and hold water. The only thing I don't like, is the carpet insert on the driver's mat - gets wet when you hose down the mats to clean them.

Art
05-01-2005, 12:34 PM
If you're referring to rubber mats, I also have to give a two thumbs up in favor of the oem vesions, although I've heard positive comments about the ones from WeatherTech. (http://www.weathertech.com/store/vehsearch.asp?item_group_id=3&make_id=55&year_no=2005&veh_id=837&veh_opt_choice_id=0&f_opt_id=clear) :)

littlewaywelt
05-08-2005, 04:40 PM
I've used the Weathertech mats since about 92-94. They are superior to the volvo all weather mats, imho. They hold more water, sand, dirt, etc, are softer and don't have a hole in them, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me in an all weather mat. The advantage to the Volvo mats is that they fit perfectly.