PDA

View Full Version : loyalty rebates

littlewaywelt
03-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Were there any volvo loyalty/repeat buyer rebates in December?

Len
03-20-2005, 03:19 PM
I’ve got my XC in December 30, 2004. The loyalty in NJ was $1200.00.

littlewaywelt
03-22-2005, 11:37 AM
I’ve got my XC in December 30, 2004. The loyalty in NJ was $1200.00.
I purchased in NJ also.
How does one claim this?

...or is it too late?

Len
03-22-2005, 09:00 PM
I purchased in NJ also.
How does one claim this?

...or is it too late?

I didn’t know about the loyalty rebate, the dealer subtracts loyalty rebate $1200.00 from the sticker price among the other rebates. The current car I’ve got from Volvo of Edison, the previous two from Red Bank Volvo. Volvo of Edison gave me a better deal then in Red Bank.
I think it worth to ask your dealer and try to get it. Good luck!

littlewaywelt
03-24-2005, 08:31 AM
I didn’t know about the loyalty rebate, the dealer subtracts loyalty rebate $1200.00 from the sticker price among the other rebates. The current car I’ve got from Volvo of Edison, the previous two from Red Bank Volvo. Volvo of Edison gave me a better deal then in Red Bank.
I think it worth to ask your dealer and try to get it. Good luck!

How do I find out the details of the rebate? I contacted our salesman who told me that if I was eligible I would have received it and that the program was/is very specific. I don't quite get how I wouldn't qualify. Did I have to trade our 01 in?

Desertxc
03-24-2005, 08:41 AM
From what I have read on the Volvo web site and Edmunds is the Loyalty rebate is for lease customers coming off of lease and releasing another Volvo.

hdqboss
03-24-2005, 09:42 AM
DesertxcFrom what I have read on the Volvo web site and Edmunds is the Loyalty rebate is for lease customers coming off of lease and releasing another Volvo. You are correct - the loyalty rebate is available to current Volvo customers terminating their lease during the program period. It can be used on a new lease or financing. So if you released or financed your purchase through Volvo Financing you were eligible for the rebate. Otherwise you were only eligible for the Marketing Support incentive.

Supertoyz
03-24-2005, 11:11 AM
You are correct - the loyalty rebate is available to current Volvo customers terminating their lease during the program period. It can be used on a new lease or financing. So if you released or financed your purchase through Volvo Financing you were eligible for the rebate. Otherwise you were only eligible for the Marketing Support incentive.

We picked up another XC70 in February and the loyalty rebate was $2,000. And you don't have to be terminating a lease specifically. We are a little over two years into our current lease and we qualified for the loyalty rebate on the second one.