PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a new category

cmon4day
02-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi Coastal,

I would like to see a section dedicated to all the repair tips and DIY projects that members have done.

Art has a lot of those little projects that he has done, ie. chrome rings on speedometer, vent removal, etc. He has step by step and photos.

It would be neat to have all of those type of threads in one category.

Vic

skibo
02-04-2005, 09:43 PM
yes, i've had similar thoughts in regards to the various accessories i'm considering. the 'product reviews' area is a good start, but wouldn't it be great if people could post scans of the installation instructions that come with these various accessory kits.

there are several accesories that i'm considering that probably don't make sense if I have to pay $100/hour to have the dealer install them ( like the $30 cargo area side pocket ) and yet I'm a bit intimidated to start taking off interior panels, or removing the rear bumber cover (trailer hitch) etc. Looking over the instructions first would be a great confidence booster.

littlewaywelt
02-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi Coastal,

I would like to see a section dedicated to all the repair tips and DIY projects that members have done.

Art has a lot of those little projects that he has done, ie. chrome rings on speedometer, vent removal, etc. He has step by step and photos.

It would be neat to have all of those type of threads in one category.

Vic

There is a section that contains these projects.
Click on "Resources" in the toolbar and then on the next page click on "technical how to"
http://www.volvoxc.com/resources/how-to/index.html