PDA

View Full Version : Posting Dates are out of whack

MD-Daddy
12-10-2004, 06:34 AM
"Out of whack" is a technical term.

What I am seeing is that the posts by others are years out of whack. Whats up? My PC is time synch'ed via my GPS reciever and is correct within a few milliseconds. Why would the boards dates be so far off?

coastal
12-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Hmm, that's strange, everything looks fine to me. :confused:

Did you perhaps hit one of the sort links in the dark blue bar above the threads?

To view the most recent posts first, the down arrow should be beside the Last Post link, or just click the following link to fix:
http://www.volvoxc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=lastpost

MD-Daddy
12-14-2004, 09:08 AM
Hmm, that's strange, everything looks fine to me.

'User Error' See highlights for what I was considering "out of whack."

coastal
12-14-2004, 09:12 AM
That's your join date, the month and year you signed up to the board. Post dates are on the left side of the screen

AWD*V70XC
12-14-2004, 12:40 PM
"Out of whack" is a technical term.

Whats up? :confused: Lay off the Christmas spirit for a while, everything will return to normal after a while :p :D

MD-Daddy
12-14-2004, 08:18 PM
Lay off the Christmas spirit for a while, everything will return to normal after a while :p :D

:=)

I just cracked the only bottle of single malt that I brought back from Sweden tonite. Thanks for the advice!! :-)'

I dunno what I was thinking/seeing... to think that I've done 508 reviews for a living once upon a time too. *blush*