PDA

View Full Version : 1100 Miles

marco
10-31-2004, 05:51 AM
We broke 1100 miles today on our first trip out of the city. It sure rides much better then my last car (Jeep Grand Cherokee). I had the windows tinted last weekend, I decided to let the experts do it and I'm sure glad. I ended up getting the more expensive 3M film and the final cost was $223US. The driver/passenger windows are a little darker then I like, I was unable to convince the installers the front should be lighter but so far they are okay.

I wonder what it would be like to have the R engine in an XC70?

novasue68
11-03-2004, 03:20 AM
Hey Marco,
Who did you have do your windows? I still haven't had mine done yet. With the weather cooling down I am not sure if I should wait or just get it done as soon as possible.

Where did you go? I finally hit 1100 mile last week (I haven't been out of Seoul). I really don't have anywhere to go. I usually convoy or take the train to Teagu or Pusan.

nova

marco
11-03-2004, 09:21 PM
I went to a car center called "The Newborn Company" high end fixer upper. It took about 2 hours and cost 250k. Turns out that 2 guys came from somewhere else with a bag full of film. I suspect you can get it done at any car place near Yongsan or any of the bases. I like it now that I am getting used to it.

ifnt420
11-04-2004, 02:15 AM
Hi Marco, just curious is that your golf club leaning on the right rear door?? :D

marco
11-04-2004, 06:21 AM
Nope.... actually my cane. I was to lazy to limp back and move it.