PDA

View Full Version : Why Do I Keep Seeing These?

Truckman
10-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Why do I keep seeing the following:
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TrueBlue @ Feb. 04 2004,04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(...) How do I include the source of a quotation in my post. (...)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

and: &nbsp
or: &quot

:confused:
I get it in both mozilla firefox and IE6... but not on all posts. Some members' posts appear "correct" (at least I am assuming they're correct...)
Not the end of the world, but it sometimes makes it a little annoying trying to read posts....

Raynald
10-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Why do I keep seeing the following:
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TrueBlue @ Feb. 04 2004,04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(...) How do I include the source of a quotation in my post. (...)
Those are tags that didn't make it when Coastal transfered the forum on the new platform. You'll notice that all these posts are marked as Imported Post.

Conversion as its limitations! That's life! ;)

Truckman
10-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Ahhhh...I see...so then, in time, we wont see those anymore as the old posts get pushed down? And now I know what Imported Post means.. :)