PDA

View Full Version : Volvo navigation software

HobbyPT
11-14-2003, 02:42 AM
I'm stationed in Germany, and will be picking up my XC70 in January.  I'll be here until September 04 and will need the European Navtech volvo CDs, anyone willing to part with theirs?

nicwood
11-25-2003, 01:57 PM
Do you mean CD or DVD system, our car has the DVD set, I am sure we could look at letting you try one out if yours has the DVD.

Let me know if i can help

barrysharp
11-29-2003, 06:21 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HobbyPT @ Nov. 14 2003,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I&#39;m stationed in Germany, and will be picking up my XC70 in January. I&#39;ll be here until September 04 and will need the European Navtech volvo CDs, anyone willing to part with theirs?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I&#39;m sure your XC70 will have the VNS with DVD-based system.

The FDC will certainly provide a loaner to you for some period of time -- but for 8 months might be a stretch. The FDC folks are very accommodating and my advice would be for you to contact them about this. You might indicate you&#39;re willing to place down a security deposit for the European DVD and indicate how you plan to return it safely to them etc.

Good luck and post back how you get along with this request.