PDA

View Full Version : Pre-built xc90's and xc70's available...

William
04-20-2004, 08:14 AM
There are some pre-built XC90 T6 models that can be picked up in Europe as early as the first week of July via the Overseas Delivery Program. These XC90's all have Metallic Paint, Premium Package, Climate Package and Versatility Package.

Over the past year there have been a few pre-built XC90's available but never this many at one time. There are about twenty to pick from.

As usual there are some pre-built XC70 wagons also available. These XC70's have Metallic Paint, Premium Package, and Touring Package. Email me for more info on these or other Volvo's via the Overseas Delivery Program.

William

MD-Daddy
04-27-2004, 02:26 AM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (William @ April 20 2004,08:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These XC70&#39;s have Metallic Paint, Premium Package, and Touring Package. &nbsp;Email me for more info on these or other Volvo&#39;s via the Overseas Delivery Program.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Thanks again William. &nbsp;We are heading over soon thanks to your assistance. &nbsp;Our stock Ruby Red is exactly what we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. &nbsp;And on top of that we&#39;re heading over to picker her up compliments of Volvo&#33;

I could not recommend your services more for others that are interested in OSD without the hassles of the local dealerships. &nbsp;Not one single sales person in the DC/VA/PA area, not all of the five dealerships sales staff combined, knew more about the product than you. &nbsp;And &quot;with one arm tied behind your back&quot; at that as we did most of the work via eMail which was my choice that your respected&#33;

Your hard work and dedication to the product cleared shows. &nbsp;Those that do business with you will benefit from your knowledge and respect.

Thank you again, &nbsp;its truely been a pleasure working with you.

MD-Daddy

William
04-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Guy,

Thanks. I have enjoyed helping you. Have a fantastic time in Europe&#33;

Adding a new child and a new car to your family...
with adventures in Scandinavia... this should be a memorable spring&#33;

Volvo for Life

William