PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket parts

OCXC
11-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Can we make a forum discussion available for aftermarket parts such as the dash kits, running boards, video systems, wheels and tires, roof racks and accessories, hood protection films/bras, performance mods and all the other toys that we need to put on our XC's.  We all think of it and if there was a central location for this we could keep ourselves educated and it would also help new members to find the info.  It could also lead to group buys and to positive/negative stories for parts.

Rick

coastal
11-18-2003, 06:44 AM
Hi Rick, welcome to the site! http://xc70.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Though I've considered it in the past, I'm pretty firm on keeping the list of forums to a minimum. By providing a large variety of forums we'd be spreading out the traffic around too much IMO. It works for extremely popular sites like vwvortex.com or arstechnica.com.

But that said, I am planning on implementing a review system whereby members can post, vote and read reviews on everything pertaining to the XC, expecially aftermarket parts as that area of the market has a great variety.

Cheers!

Taylor.