PDA

View Full Version : Where\'s this recent interest in the XC90 coming from?

coastal
01-03-2002, 06:42 PM
As of today, my webstats are showing a massive leap in interest on the XC90 and I'm curious as to why it's specifically today happening.

Prior to the holidays we had a few people finding the site with XC90 keywords but as of today this number has absolutely skyrocketed.

Did one of the major media outlets do a piece on the XC90? I know I'm getting excited for next week when we'll have more photos and official information on the new vehicle, but the stats are far exceeding my expectations... am I missing something?

I'm curious, please post! :biggrin:

coastal
01-03-2002, 11:08 PM
oops.. joshua posted that the WSJ ran an article on the XC90 earlier today... probably the main reason for the traffic burst, thanks joshua!

While I'm at at.. welcome to all those newly interested in the XC90... feel free to join the forums and post your opinions. :biggrin:

suvman
01-24-2002, 06:45 PM
As for my interest, it stems from coming out of a lease on a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.  Great acceleration, decent handling, but not a lot of cargo space (can't fit the ice-fishing rig inside).  Besides that, the Jeep has been pretty nice, save for the niggling problems like the propeller shaft making one feel like they've just been rear ended at the traffic light.  XC90 - Looks to have all the Jeep GCL offered, plus the added safety features, and independent rear suspension.  Wonder what this thing weighs...heard anything about 0-60 times?  And of course there's the mystery of the MSRP at this point.  That'd be nice.  If it's over 40k, count me out.