PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Shooter
08-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Hi just a quick hello, bought my first Volvo it's an XC70 SE LUX D5 2011 and it's done 135000 miles all good so far in just over a week I have already covered 1500 miles and all trouble free so far :-)

Wish I had bought one last year instead of the Jaguar XF which was the worst most unreliable car I have ever owned certainly won't be getting another...

Regards
Rich

ssicarman
08-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the Board.

Fischmonk
09-25-2015, 08:03 AM
Hi there,
that's funny, because it's the first time I heard that somebody changed from a Jag XF to an XC70 - like I will do. My Jaguar XF Sportbrake was stolen about a month ago in Berlin (beware!) and I loved the car but couldn't get another one as they've stopped production. Now I will switch to an XC70 Linje Svart as a leasing car and everybody asks me how I ever came to Choose a XC70 after driving Jags. Are you still satisified with it?

XCovlov70
09-26-2015, 10:13 AM
Hi just a quick hello, bought my first Volvo it's an XC70 SE LUX D5 2011 and it's done 135000 miles all good so far in just over a week I have already covered 1500 miles and all trouble free so far :-)

Wish I had bought one last year instead of the Jaguar XF which was the worst most unreliable car I have ever owned certainly won't be getting another...

Regards
Rich

Welcome to another Owner on this side of the Pond!
We have around 50% of the mileage on our vehicle that yours has done while it is a 2010/11 XC70 D5 SE Lux, and running very well.

Just had a recall from Volvo carried out which swapped out the Hydraulic Tensioner on the Auxillary Belt which is the one that drives the Alternator, so now nearly ready for our next long haul trip with the 'TinTent' (Caravan) on the back!

Cheers.