PDA

View Full Version : Big 350!

TheDarkKnightt
05-21-2013, 07:36 AM
I just hit 350K! I'm kinda proud of it.

I should have a party, but instead, I'm going to have some lunch. I'll do some work on the car later this week I've planned (in another thread).

Sure, it's got it's little ticks, and a few licks, scratches and dings, but I'm proud of my little car.

I have to wait to 400K to get a new badge though. :(

kain
05-21-2013, 08:01 AM
Wow, impressive! Mostly commuter miles, long trips or leaving it in D while up on a lift for hours at a time? I am getting excited to be coming up on 200k within a year or so however at my going rate it would be another 10 years until 350k!

A 2005 nontheless!!

Forkster
05-21-2013, 08:11 AM
I just hit 350K! I'm kinda proud of it.

I should have a party, but instead, I'm going to have some lunch. I'll do some work on the car later this week I've planned (in another thread).

Sure, it's got it's little ticks, and a few licks, scratches and dings, but I'm proud of my little car.

I have to wait to 400K to get a new badge though. :(Blimey - I just went over 111,000 miles in my 04 XC70. But I know the wagon is good for another 10 years. :D

passleft
05-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Wow, that's awesome! You're an inspiration to some of us. When I was nearing 150k and deciding if I should start looking around for a replacement I found a few of your posts and realized "Thor" is an awesome car and I couldn't imagine replacing him with something lesser but newer... I just hit 200k a few weeks ago and hope to hit 350 with him too!

Congrats!

btw, what are the badges like?