PDA

View Full Version : A few random notes on my stop at the dealer today

coastal
12-21-2001, 11:50 PM
Picked up a set of rubber mats, how great are these? :biggrin: Perfect fit, should have bought them a long time ago!

Also got a new set of wiper blades... a good idea for the winter months.. amazing how much they help even after just 8 months of driving... uh.. I guess that IS getting up there.. http://xc70.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

Coin holder is now available in Canada.. they weren't available a while back. &#3618 CAD.. pretty good deal.

Also of note, anyone seeing a bunch more XC's on the road lately? I swear there was 20 units on the lot a couple weeks ago, they've now only got 3 or 4... not too bad turnover!

Silver 2002
01-17-2002, 10:24 AM
You're right about the rubber floor mats!  They fit perfectly.  Except, I have to tell the car wash guys not to take them out since they'll probably rip the floor carpet apart trying to get the mats out quickly.

I also just purchased the rear cargo liner.  That fits like a glove also.  

coastal
01-17-2002, 12:34 PM
I sort of wish they made the rear protector in the same type of rubber that the floor mats are made in. I've got one too and after a while the front edge starts to roll up and lose its shape.

Still a great investment but just wish it were made a little more sturdy.

PS, welcome to the site and nice colour choice! :biggrin: