PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Passion Red XC90 R-Design V8 Automatic NJ 37,000 miles

Njredneckgirl
10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
2009 Passion Red XC90 Automatic V8 R-Design for sale in northern NJ. 37,000 miles, black interior, original female owner, B to B warranty until 2016. Road hazard warranty for another 2 years. Bluetooth installed at dealer, 2 back dividers one across car behind 2nd row and one divides the back cargo area in half. Very rare OEM 20 inch rims with new contact pro tires bought in April 2012, 17 inch aftermarket winter rims and blizzak tires included, very rare quad exhaust. HID rotating headlamps, dual DVD entertainment center with wireless headphones ( never used the headphones ) heated seats, special white piping on black leather seats and 3 sets of floor mats, one set is the special R- Design mat set, one set is rubber all weather, and the other is a plain black set. Also a large volvo cargo mat for the back is included. Sunroof, 3rd row seats, Siri radio. Sport suspension and aluminum sport trim inside. Non smoker. Hidden hitch installed so I could carry a bike rack, no wiring done for hitch.

This is one very fast head turning neck snapping XC90. Selling because we are moving and will not need the car. Asking 33,500. original MSRP was well over 60K not including the extras such as bluetooth, cargo dividers, winter rims and tires, mats. The extras I listed are all Volvo original parts except for the winter rims. Iv'e only used the dealer to service this car. Email me for pics or if you have questions at [email protected] I have the title in hand.