PDA

View Full Version : Integrated booster seats

saynoto29ers
05-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Upgrading to an '07 xc70 and until very recently was looking for the integrated booster seats. I have an '02 that does not have them. I just need to know if the integrated booster seats are able to fold completely flat like my current one. For that matter, i guess i should verify that all '07 xc 70's fold flat. I have noticed in a few pics of one car that has the boosters that while the backrests are stowed forward, the seats aren't completely flat. I am not sure if the boosters swing forward like mine currently do to form a perfectly flat rear cargo area. I have twins and feel the boosters would be of tremdous value. Unfortunately I need flat folding seats. I am often traveling to bike races and find that sleeping on the back of my perfectly flat Volvo cargo area is way cheaper and much more convinent than a hotel. Someone please give me the lowdown. Thank you all as alway.

JRL
05-07-2012, 04:59 AM
They fold flat, the same as yours do

saynoto29ers
05-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Thx JRL. Btw, pm me if you got any. I am dealing with a wholesaler and the transaction would be painless. Let me know!

JRL
05-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Right
I keep these small :rolleyes: parts around to clutter up my garage which is already in a state of disfunction just in case......[sly]

Try Erie
www.erievovo.com
1 888 volvo 13

saynoto29ers
05-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Oops. My wife always says I am a poor communicator. Guess there's an example. I wasn't wondering if you had integrated baby seats lying around. I was actually wondering if you had any clean '07 xc's lying around, cluttering up the garage :)
Pm me if you have any gems on hand right now and have a good day.

JRL
05-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Just the white 07 I just bought but that's for me for a while
If you can wait 6 months or so, it's super nice

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/JRL1194/2007white07left.jpg