PDA

View Full Version : 2002 V70 XC Dice scan

Volky_one
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
Hi everyone! Today I pulled some codes related to my engine/transmission performance, I wonder what cause this trouble.
Driving Poor performance/Lack of power AJ
Driving Hesitates/ Surges at steady speed BV
Driving Hesitates/ Surges/ Unsure when at all times AK
Driving Poor performance/ Lacks power at takeoff 1Q
Driving hesitates/ Surges during deceleration AM
Driving hesitates/ surges during acceleration AL
Fuel system, fuel odor, A1

are those 2 letters at the end of each line indication of where I should be looking at trying to fix problem? does also anyone know how to clear these codes once a problem is fixed?
Thanks

billr99
01-31-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi everyone! Today I pulled some codes related to my engine/transmission performance, I wonder what cause this trouble.
Driving Poor performance/Lack of power AJ
Driving Hesitates/ Surges at steady speed BV
Driving Hesitates/ Surges/ Unsure when at all times AK
Driving Poor performance/ Lacks power at takeoff 1Q
Driving hesitates/ Surges during deceleration AM
Driving hesitates/ surges during acceleration AL
Fuel system, fuel odor, A1

are those 2 letters at the end of each line indication of where I should be looking at trying to fix problem? does also anyone know how to clear these codes once a problem is fixed?
Thanks

If I understand the question, if you double-click on one of the faults, VIDA will take you thru an expanded analysis with instructions on what to check and how to replace or deal with it.

As far as the 2 trailing letters are concerned, I'm afraid I haven't noticed them myself so I can't comment. Sorry.

Cheers,

Bill

howardc64
01-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Might want to post the actual code and also google them. I've had good success with googling Volvo codes.

I think the codes were display with the best knowledge and intention of the original software developers. Some are spot on but some are misleading because the car's subsystems interact with each other. Fault in one area can cause codes in another area.

google codes would get you the typical problems that cause various code combinations.

You do have a lot of codes!