PDA

View Full Version : GTG!! Carlisle, PA Import Show May 20-22 2011

gshadow325
01-31-2011, 04:57 AM
I go every year with my Volvo C70 Convertible except last year i brought my 850R 1997 BTCC replica to sell. And sell it did!

This year i am planning to do the same except i want to bring my XC90 and my C70 on a trailer. i would like to let all the XC90 owners out there to bring their SUV's to get together with other volvo owners. this is a different type of "show". you are not trying to really show off anything unless you really want to, its more like a "lets get together and shoot the ****" kinda show. Its just a thing you do because you never have done it before. You do this show/meet because some folks travel as far as canada, florida, maine and some volvo owners came from nevada/cali. if you ever wanted to meet the people behind the names, this is the time to do it. Plus its cool to see 100's of volvos gathered in the same spot. there are other cars there too it is the replicar import nationals, so fake ferraris looking so real sitting next to a real one!

The main reason i am posting this here is, i dont want to be the only xc90 here and steal the show again! LOL j/k

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/import/