PDA

View Full Version : Parts and Accessories - Canada

cheapo
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM
I need mudflaps and floor mats for my 2003 XC70. What are my choices, the dealer and IPD? All help welcomed gratefully!

billr99
06-24-2010, 05:18 PM
I need mudflaps and floor mats for my 2003 XC70. What are my choices, the dealer and IPD? All help welcomed gratefully!

Give FCP Groton a try. I get most of my bits there and even with the UPS charge, duty, etc. their prices are still a great deal compared to the dealer in Halifax. And it usually only takes a week at most to get the stuff here and that includes the day to get here from the Halifax depot. BTW, if you don't see what you need on their site, give them a call as they can usually get you any factory bits that you might be after.

Cheers,

Bill

Aviator
06-24-2010, 05:32 PM

Hey there!! I can help you out with where to get parts for your XC. I've had an '02 XC for over three years now, and have a few places pinned for parts, one of which is IPD in Oregon. I'm also an automotive tech, so you'll see many a post of mine dealing with various issues. I'm out in Porter's Lake too, so if you need advice you can call me. I plan to buy mudflaps from IPD soon myself. I go to the dealer for certain things and certain work, but everything else I do myself. The things I work on don't need hoists, tire changers or balancers, or alignment racks, amongst other things.

Dave.

Forkster
06-25-2010, 08:09 AM
I got my mudflaps from fleabay. $40 for the entire front/rear set. :)