PDA

View Full Version : Vida 2008C English

kamiar
01-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Why not to share and buy from frauds on eBay etc...

billr99
01-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Kamiar:

Have you got this working? I tried putting it in a Parallels VM (Win 7 running an XP/SP3 compatibility) on my Mac and I got it to the login screen, but couldn't go past that. Does the version posted have a crack or do you have an ID/password to get past the login?

Thanks,

Bill

Allen
01-02-2010, 01:53 PM
When Volvo moves to China we'll be getting the stuff written in "Engrish", instead.

billr99
01-02-2010, 05:13 PM
It has these instructions in a text file, i am installing now...

INSTALL FRESH WINDOWS[ XPSP3 THE BEST]

USE RUN AS DATE PROGRAM AND PUT ON 1.06.2008 SAME AS IN WINDOWS

PLACE THE DVD INTO RHE DRIVE AND PROGRAM WILL START AUTOMATIC
APROX. 1 HOUR
RESTART COMP WHEN FINISH INSTALLATION AFTTER THE COMP TURNED BACK ON WAIT A FEW MINUTES THEN CLICK IN DETKTOP VIDA ALL IN ONE

LOGIN BY THE USER NAME : info-pc

I have a cut that includes an Italian and English version. Guess I'll go after this one and try it again.

Thanks,

Bill

kamiar
01-03-2010, 01:49 PM
And this is a training of how to use the software...

https://www.volvotechinfo.com/vtiShare/VIDATechInd/index.htm

Please use only Internet Explorer with this link...

Forkster
01-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Still can't get the site to dl - saying no slots left. Hmmm....

billr99
01-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Just tried and it is working just fine... do you have a rapidshare premium account?
Good luck if you are trying to use RapidShare as a free user. I haven't been able to hit on a file there in a month. Seems a scam to get you to be a paid user which isn't cheap if you go long term with them. Too bad these files aren't out there on a proper FTP server.

Cheers,

Bill

kamiar
01-03-2010, 04:42 PM
http://ddmauto.com/userfiles/file/DiCE_20080616.pdf

billr99
01-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Do we have a FTP on volvoxc.com?

although my Videotron connection has a 20 GB upload limit, i will try to upload it for everybody to use...
That would be a very cool thing to do if things are in place to let that happen.

Thanks,

Bill

kamiar
01-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Anybody has installed this version 2008C?

I did, it is working, other than the Diagnostics and Software tabs, they are not grayed out, but give an error message.

biggen
01-31-2010, 09:24 AM
I got the program installed without problems, both sql server-icons are up running ....
.....But I can't access the database. I got "page not found" when 'http://localhost/Vida' is aproaching ! Anybody got ideas ?? (and yes I got a clean machine) , using XP poffesional sp.3 and explorer ver. 8.

billr99
01-31-2010, 10:45 AM
Anybody has installed this version 2008C?

I did, it is working, other than the Diagnostics and Software tabs, they are not grayed out, but give an error message.

Yeah, I finally got it to work. Won't even install in Win7, so I had to build another Parallels VM (on a Mac w/OSX 10.6.2) running WinXP SP2. In that VM, it installed fine with a couple of errors (serial port and some network error) that you can ignore; in fact, I turn networking off for this VM. Interface is inferior to that in VADIS IMHO but still reasonably useable.

Cheers,

Bill