PDA

View Full Version : 2004 White/Brown XC70 FS

al_roethlisberger
02-03-2009, 02:56 PM
We are selling our 2004 DSTC equipped XC70 Ice White with Brown interior. The color combination with the matching brown cladding and leather stitching is VERY attractive.

It has 2nd row boosters, 3rd seat, leather interior, dual power/heated seats and mirrors, moon-roof, front/rear "bash" plates, rear parking sensors, IAQS, and an overhead DVD entertainment center.

The car is in exceptional shape and has had all regular maintenance and current ECU/TCU programming, so it drives great and is very comfortable.

We are selling because my new job has a 100 mile daily commute, and we didn't want to pile that many miles on the relatively new XC70. I've bought a cheap commuter for the commute and the Volvo just sits under the carport being an expense we can't currently afford. We love the car and it has been trouble free(except for the ETM, which has been REPLACED at 50k miles. So it is brand new, which is a huge plus for the buyer of this vehicle. We also had the upper motor mount replaced with the new design Volvo OEM unit [thumbup] ), so we hate to get rid of it, but the budget doesn't allow for such a nice "spare" car :o

Approximately 67000 miles.

Asking $15,999

Below is our Auto Trader ad with photos, VIN, and other information:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=254563007&dealer_id=63536623&car_year=2004&rdm=1233697833643&model=XC&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2004&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=VOLVO&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=27330&advanced=&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0&standard=false

I don't log into this forum as often as I used to, so please feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Al

al_roethlisberger
03-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Well, a nice family came over this week and has bought the car. They'll be picking it up this weekend.

It will be sad to see it go, but I think they'll really enjoy it and probably get much more use out of the vehicle than we have in the last year or two.

This forum has been a great resource, and if we ever get another XC70 will definitely be back.

Cheers,
Al