PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2004 XC90 T6 AWD $18750 - Great Deal!!!

natandty
06-08-2008, 08:31 PM
I recently made the EXTREMELY difficult decision to sell the best vehicle I've ever owned...my 2004 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD. 70K miles. The color is a light metallic silver-green, while the interior is tan w/ aluminum accents. I purchased it a little over a year ago, and after becoming a new home owner, have decided it's a little too much for me. Options/features include: Twin turbo inline 6cyl., A/T with manushift mode, AWD, 7 passenger seating, F & R side airbags, towing package, heated leather, rear heat, audio and A/C controls, dual-zone climate control, back-up parking sensors, rain-sensing wipers, 6 disc in dash CD changer, moonroof...basically everything except navigation. It is originally from California and, as a result, it is ridiculously clean. I'm not sure there's a door ding or scratch on the entire exterior of the vehicle. Mobil 1 oil changes, a coolant and tranny flush round out the preventative maintenance I've performed. This is everything a vehicle should be, and I will miss it terribly. I also have a specialized Thule bike rack that can be included for an additional $300.00...it is made specifically for this vehicle to ease the lowering of a bicycle. I have many pics I can forward by email. This is a great deal. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing [email protected] or calling 612-203-5635.