PDA

View Full Version : good trailer hitch price 109.00$

havesome
05-09-2008, 10:36 PM
i just bought the draw tite trailer hitch from northamericanmh.com
(north american moving hauling) for 109.00$ with free shipping and it comes with the drawbar,pin and clip. took 20 minutes to install and tucks up nice and out of the way with no cutting or hassles.just passing along a good hook up(get it) on trailer hitches

brianblank
05-11-2008, 07:14 AM
i just bought the draw tite trailer hitch from northamericanmh.com
(north american moving hauling) for 109.00$ with free shipping and it comes with the drawbar,pin and clip. took 20 minutes to install and tucks up nice and out of the way with no cutting or hassles.just passing along a good hook up(get it) on trailer hitches

Is this the one you bought: http://tinyurl.com/5md4q2 ? Nice find, do you have any pictures of your install?

For ~$100 less than the OEM hitch and not having to remove and modify the bumper I may have to get one of these.

havesome
05-11-2008, 06:16 PM
i don't have any pics but the model number is 36297 and it looks just like what i wanted it does not stick out at all and is totally out of the way by the way ipd sells it for 198.00

havesome
05-11-2008, 07:48 PM
so no that is not the hitch,they just use a standard photo for all the hitches but that is the right number,the hitch is pictured in the ipd catalog though

brianblank
05-12-2008, 08:15 AM
For some reason I can't find a pict on the ipd site, but a quick google of the part number comes up with this on the Draw Tite site: http://tinyurl.com/68euc2 Is this the one you got from North American Moving Hauling?

Thanks for your help, this is a great deal, I just want to be sure I know what I am getting before I order it.

Thanks again,
Brian

santon
05-20-2008, 11:27 AM
tried ordering from this place, initially the website seemed kind of shady. no contact number nothing. Seeing as they took Visa I decided to order as its easy to reverse Visa charges. Anyhow, I inadvertently put my VISA number in wrong, I got an email from a rep, with a phone number, called it. and this is when it got interesting. I got someone on the phone who would make a good candidate for the movie Deliverane. Anyhow, barely being able to communicate with this guy, somehow I gave him my phone number and someone will call me back. still not ordered, hopefully soon. But not sure how someone can sell a $100 hitch with free shipping to canada. This should be interesting, mind you seems like this operation was outsourced to some remote part of the US as this individual clearly had the communication skills of someone found in the woods raised by wolves. Was probably his first time answering the phone.