PDA

View Full Version : rear spoiler on xc 70

jamesjuhasz
10-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I've been advised by the dealer that there is a rear window spoiler availbile for the 2007 xc70, however, it does not come with the rear break light. Can anyone tell me if this is the same profile as what comes with the sport version of the v70 or is it a different profile. If it is different in what way?
Thanks in advance

JRL
10-06-2007, 04:57 AM
I've been advised by the dealer that there is a rear window spoiler availbile for the 2007 xc70, however, it does not come with the rear break light. Can anyone tell me if this is the same profile as what comes with the sport version of the v70 or is it a different profile. If it is different in what way?
Thanks in advance
Try another dealer who knows what they're talking about, of course the P2 spoiler comes with the light

TiredGeek
10-06-2007, 12:17 PM
I have it fitted to mine, it does have the light in. Looks pretty nice too, it's the same as fitted to the XC sport.

VolvoStew
10-07-2007, 07:31 AM
Thinking of getting it for my new '07. Does it really help keep the grim off the rear window as advertised? I also too like the look and yes, as JRL said, it comes with the light (that is, the VOLVO OEM one does...)