Default Free - XC70 Power Drivers Seat

The heater went in this MY2004 seat so I got a scrapyard replacement. I'm going to dump this one but if anybody wants anything from it, I'm willing to pull parts from it. Let me know before it goes to the kerb/curb. The only thing not working is - obviously - the heater.

My wife's 2007 S60 has a problem with the power seat computer module, and I'd like to replace it. Her car has the
    memory power seat control for the driver, and the power seat on the passenger side.

I think all the 2000s XC70s came this same way.

As a starting point, could you take a picture of the seat computer...it's the black box closest to the outside underneath seat.
    Try to capture the label with the part number.

Quote Originally Posted by pbierre View Post
    My wife's 2007 S60 has a problem with the power seat computer module, and I'd like to replace it. Her car has the
    memory power seat control for the driver,
    A NEW seat module requires a software download to make it work ( I have done 2) I don't think you can reprogram a used part but others have had success (usually with the same or similar year part) with other used modules getting them to work.

I think it's plug and pray that it works

Quote Originally Posted by pbierre View Post
    memory power seat control for the driver, and the power seat on the passenger side.

I think all the 2000s XC70s came this same way.

As a starting point, could you take a picture of the seat computer...it's the black box closest to the outside underneath seat.
    Try to capture the label with the part number.
    White label:
    02W15T
    11-0644

Otherwise:
    VOLVO
    ALPS KOREA

UPDATE: Here are the pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SM2.jpg   SM1.jpg   SM3.jpg  
    Last edited by goldxc70; 07-18-2018 at 09:57 AM.