Default I need some trailer hitch question/help

So i'd like to buy either a new or used 2" trailer hitch for my 2004 xc70. The problem is I can only find 1.25" receiver openings for aftermarket hitches. I know I can buy one directly from volvo that's 2" but they wanted over $350 the last time I checked. Does anyone else here know of where to get a 2" hitch, I've been trolling craigslist in the Volvo parts section and looked through and posted on this forum's classified with no luck. I saw that the XC90 aftermarket hitches from the 2004-2010 are two inch hitches, would this fit my xc70? I'm not looking to haul a trailer or boat, I want to be able to use a four bike bicycle carrier and the manufacturers of these specifiy that you can't use a 1.25" hitch with four bikes. Thanks for any help

Volvo only, all aftermarket hitches will be 1.25". You can buy a 1.25" to 2" adapter, I have one for my hitch basket and it works well.

The Volvo hitch is a cleaner install, but involve removing the bumper and cutting. The curt hitch I have is only 6 bolts to install and that's it, and isn't that noticeable.
    2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | Bad Swede | 130k miles