Thread: New Section

Thumbs up New Section

I think it appropriate to suggest a new section within the 'Et Cetera' section of the site dedicated to other vehicles that we have or would like to have in consideration of our Cross Country vehicles. I notice in so many of our posts, cross references to other (like) vehicles, so would it be helpful if we had another section where we could discuss the merits of other vehicles, comparable or just 'others' types.

Quote Originally Posted by AWD*V70XC
    I think it appropriate to suggest a new section within the 'Et Cetera' section of the site dedicated to other vehicles that we have or would like to have in consideration of our Cross Country vehicles. I notice in so many of our posts, cross references to other (like) vehicles, so would it be helpful if we had another section where we could discuss the merits of other vehicles, comparable or just 'others' types.
    Yes, Yesy, Yes - then you could list all those exotic motors that you have had under your care. Thinks - since cars are supposed to have some phalic connotations, perhaps I should have said erotic in place of exotic

Seriously though, folks, 'cos it would get away from the princoples of these fora?
    Mike.

Mine: XC 70 Sport 2009 D5 Inscription Electric Blue.
    VNS, DSTC and 4C, BLIS, LDW ventilated leather ACC; Yummy.

All gone now - XC70 MY 13 SE LUX Flamenco red - goes better than the '09 even with its "Polestar plus" upgrade. I justy miss the PCC...

Hers: V60 Flamenco Red 215HP D5 (like above XC70 spec)

Question Very funny

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue
    then you could list all those exotic motors that you have
    Ha ha, Bentley GT , F430 , H2 , DB9 , RR , X5 , A8 (those ones ??? LOL & I have the photos to prove it) very nearly had an ascari (one of a kind) but enough of my cars.

I just thought a seperate section where people (not we) could talk about cars like Subi's and minivans

Cool

Looks like there are no takers on a new section then?