Default 2000 V70XC fuel pump seal Part Number?

While swapping out the dead Walbro GRJ235 R/H fuel pump on my 2000 V70XC, I noticed that the seal on the output from to pump to plastic housing was torn. Not talking about easily obtainable seal on large plastic nut on outside of tank, but rather, a blue neoprene/rubber seal with a metal washer bonded to it facing the pump itself. The output of the pump slides into a funnel shaped plastic part that in turn slides into this seal. No part number in VADIS, local import parts supplier can't find it. Only thing close I have been able to find is a seal for a 1947 thru 1974 Chevy truck that looks the same but is wrong size.
    I have seen posts that refer to folks looking for this part, but none seem to have been able to find it save for junkyard scrounging. Very similar pumps are used on many other vehicles, including Dodge Neon SRT4. Posts refer to Chrysler early 2000s minivans using a similar seal. Anyone have access to Chrysler parts info? (fingers crossed!)
    NOTE A Bosch 69693 fuel pump widely available on EBay, etc, for around $80, WILL NOT FIT! (Ask me how I know), don't waste your money. Listings showing this pump used on 2000 AWD V70XC are INCORRECT.
    I decided to replace only the pump because the level indicator assembly works perfectly, only the pump itself was bad. Since car already had an aftermarket Walbro pump in it, I replaced it with a higher flow aftermarket unit that guys on Dodge SRT4 forum raved about; $80. Pump itself fits, filter for bottom of canister on pump/sender assy. does not, so original filter sock was cleaned thoroughly and reused, but now I'm stuck trying to find this seal.
    ANY HELP finding this seal WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!
    By the way, I did NOT cut a hole in the floor or drop rear suspension, etc. I removed driveshaft, (marked for correct position for reassembly), viscous coupling from diff. (position also marked), R/H trailing arm, (easy), Exhaust from rubber hangers, (a little spritz of WD40 helps), released filler neck from body behind fuel door, (easy), and dropped tank straps. A little wiggling of tank and it dropped down far enough to gently remove assembly from tank. Wire lead for pump assy. goes across top of tank to connectors accessible through panel in cargo compartment, but harness was secured by something that I could not see, touch, or reach. After a couple of hours trying to release harness from whatever was holding it with no success, I cut the wires and will splice/solder/shrink tube them later. This job IS a PIA! but can be done without rip-off 12 hours labor @$125 hr and $650 parts quoted at Volvo shop; $2000!!!, $109 diagnostic fee plus $100+ towing. I figure I could do this job in 3-4 hours, now that I've done it once, if I ever have to do it again. (And I hope to God I never, ever have to!!)

Clarification;
    I referred to a fuel pump SEAL. It would also be correct refer to this as a GROMMET.
    Whatever, I still need one badly and hesitate to use junkyard item since it is such a job to R&R pump from this car.

should be a 9447179

Thanks, Hoonk, but that number is for the seal that goes under the big plastic nut that fixes the pump/sender assembly into the tank. Unfortunately, that is not the one I need. If you remove this whole assembly from the tank and remove the large plastic cylinder for access to the pump itself, you will see that the output of the pump itself slides into a corresponding end of a plastic part and is sealed by a small o-ring. The other end of this plastic part is a sort of funnel shaped plastic piece, (about 8mm OD), and then this fits into a round, (about an inch or so),metal washer which is bonded to a blue rubber/neoprene type seal that fits into a recess in the top of the assembly, (which would be inside the tank), under the nipples where the fuel lines snap on.
    I have searched and searched for this thing; Volvo dealer, large local import parts supplier, etc, all with no luck whatsoever. There is a large NAPA regional ware house in the area, will try there and local bearing supplier who handles a tremendous amount of stuff. I do a small business restoring/building vintage/antique motorcycles, mostly British Nortons, Triumphs, BSA, etc, all the way back to post war stuff, in addition to H-D, Japan, Guzzi, Aprilia, cars, trucks, hot rods, etc, and these guys have come through nearly always with all types of bearings, seals, retaining clips, etc, etc. for Even parts for my old roommate's 1963 washer/dryer. Still running!
    I will also hit long standing VW dealer with gray hair parts guys. VW seems to have access and part numbers for a lot of small parts common to Euro cars that Volvo have no listing for, (also much cheaper than same part with M-B, BMW, Audi, etc packaging!)
    I'm sure that this seal is an off the shelf item, just have to find one. I also think that this likely was the reason why my pump failed and I strongly feel this should be replaced whenever the pump is replaced to avoid problems. Taking this pump out on AWD Volvo is huge PIA, would hate to have to do this again for $5 or $10 seal.
    If I find a source and a part number I will post the info here to help the next guy.