I heard a very weird intermittent tapping sound - just started today. I popped the hood and got some light on it and I could actually see the serpentine belt tensioner (in the middle) moving in and out. This tensioner is the one with the bolt in it so you can use that tool from IPDUSA to release the tension on the timing belt. Needless to say, I shut down the car immediately. I took a short video of it with my phone this morning. The sound the belt tensioner was making was horrible. Anyways, I'm going to do a serpentine belt, water pump and replace the tensioners. I can't find the water pump though. I made a diagram of the belt - at the top it goes around the power steering pump, then down to the AC, up and around a tensioner, down around the crank pulley, up to that middle tensioner and then to the power steering pump. Where's the water pump? The Aisin water pump has a pulley on it, but not with a bolt in the middle. Any help would be appreciated. I've been watching every video I could find on YouTube, but none show my engine. Thanks. 2001 XC70 with 190000 miles.